Internal Medicine Job In Washington
Internal Medicine Outpatient Practice in WANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bryce Kindred: Sign in to view
Hospital seeks a BC/BE Internist for a 20 hour a week academic position.
Serve as a mentor, teach and present lectures to the faculty, residents and students in the program and reports directly to the Program Director. **Two years of faculty experience in ACGME accredited program and 3 years of clinical experience in Family Medicine is required**
• Excellent base salary plus bonus potential
• Sign-on bonus, relocation package, & assistance with student loan repayment
• Full-range of specialty support
• Beautiful community located in the Tri-Cities region of Washington
• Fastest growing region in the state
• Almost endless variety of outdoors activities in the area
Get the opportunity you deserve
As a medical professional, you know that your skills are in demand. But do you have time to conduct a search that uncovers every last opportunity? At Spot On Recruiting, we do all the legwork. We find the opportunities, make contact and walk you through every step of the process.
- Conduct a free job search customized to your criteria
- Share specific job details including location and facility information
- Confirm phone and in-person interviews
- Coordinate itinerary details
- Offer expert tips and advice for interviewing success
- Assist with contract negotiations
- Consult on an ongoing basis until you smoothly transition into practice
We can connect you with companies hiring physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more, including hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices.