Interventional Cardiology Job In Tampa, Florida
Cardiologist needed in FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bryce Kindred: Sign in to view
Hospital is assisting a local group in recruiting a BC/BE Cardiologist to join the group. Open to General, Invasive, Non-Invasive, or Interventionalist Cardiologist. This is an Income Guarantee setting.
Scope of Services Provided:
Consultative Cardiology, Cardiac Catheterization/Angioplasty & Stent, Pacemaker & Defibrillator Implantation, Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty, Congestive Heart Failure Clinic, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiac Care, Echocardiography, Carotid Artery Stent.
Compensation Package May Include:
• Competitive base salary supported with an income guarantee from hospital
• Incentive bonus
• Commencement bonus
• Assistance with medical education debt
• CME expenses
• Relocation assistance
Facility: - Acute care Joint Commission Accredited full-service hospital - More than 1,000 employees, with 275 physicians representing 50 specialties - Over 250 volunteers who donate thousands of service hours each year - The only Licensed Obstetric and Pediatric Units in the County
Location: - Right on the Gulf coast - Within an hour of Tampa, Ft. Myers, and Sarasota - The most populated town in the county - Great schools - Abundant outdoor activities
Get the opportunity you deserve
As a medical professional, you know that your skills are in demand. But do you have time to conduct a search that uncovers every last opportunity? At Spot On Recruiting, we do all the legwork. We find the opportunities, make contact and walk you through every step of the process.
- Conduct a free job search customized to your criteria
- Share specific job details including location and facility information
- Confirm phone and in-person interviews
- Coordinate itinerary details
- Offer expert tips and advice for interviewing success
- Assist with contract negotiations
- Consult on an ongoing basis until you smoothly transition into practice
We can connect you with companies hiring physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more, including hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices.