Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Pulm/CC needed in PennsylvaniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bryce Kindred: Sign in to view
Medical group seeks a BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians to join a growing team. Currently, 11 Pulm's are employed and they are hiring 4 more. This is a daytime position with phone call coverage at night that is shared. Scheduling is flexible. Choose a 7/7 schedule or traditional M-F position. They are looking for Pulm/CC, Intensivists, and Pulm (outpatient).
- Round on ICU patients in a state of the art 12-bed unit (24 beds by Fall)
- 24/7 ICU APP coverage
- Provide pulmonary consults
- Full-spectrum bronchoscopy including navigational bronchoscopy and EBUS
- 24/7 Hospitalist service handles admissions
For Pulm/CC and Intensivists: they offer a $40K commence bonus after 60 days. A $30K quality incentive,$100K retention bonus broken up over 3 yrs and anything over 7200 RVU is paid at $60 per RVU. Salary is based on experience and is $425K - $475K DOE.
Other benefits may include occurrence-based malpractice insurance, employer-funded retirement plan, paid health/dental/vision insurance, life/disability insurance, and more.
Close to York and Lancaster, PA. 1-2 hours from Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA.
Get the opportunity you deserve
As a medical professional, you know that your skills are in demand. But do you have time to conduct a search that uncovers every last opportunity? At Spot On Recruiting, we do all the legwork. We find the opportunities, make contact and walk you through every step of the process.
- Conduct a free job search customized to your criteria
- Share specific job details including location and facility information
- Confirm phone and in-person interviews
- Coordinate itinerary details
- Offer expert tips and advice for interviewing success
- Assist with contract negotiations
- Consult on an ongoing basis until you smoothly transition into practice
We can connect you with companies hiring physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more, including hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices.