General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Knoxville, Tennessee
Orthopedic Surgeon needed in TennesseeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bryce Kindred: Sign in to view
Hospital seeks a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a well-respected, established and busy practice.
Special Requirement: Sports Medicine & Robotics
- Total Joint/Adult Reconstruction and extensive training in Hip Arthroscopy as well as Hip Replacement.
- Mix of Inpatient/Outpatient
- Employed Position
- Experienced Advanced Practitioners Supports our Surgeons
- Strong Physical Therapist Department within the Clinic
Compensation Package May Include:
* Competitive compensation commensurate with training and experience
* Commencement bonus
* Relocation assistance
* Medical education loan repayment assistance
* Annual CME allowance
* Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
* Professional Liability Insurance
Location: - Close to Knoxville - Cost of living 15% below the national average - City is situated on a scenic river - Small town hospitality close to metro amenities - Family oriented town - No personal state income tax
Get the opportunity you deserve
As a medical professional, you know that your skills are in demand. But do you have time to conduct a search that uncovers every last opportunity? At Spot On Recruiting, we do all the legwork. We find the opportunities, make contact and walk you through every step of the process.
- Conduct a free job search customized to your criteria
- Share specific job details including location and facility information
- Confirm phone and in-person interviews
- Coordinate itinerary details
- Offer expert tips and advice for interviewing success
- Assist with contract negotiations
- Consult on an ongoing basis until you smoothly transition into practice
We can connect you with companies hiring physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and more, including hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices.