Nurse Practitioner Job In Castro Valley, California
Stanford NP/PA Express Care Castro ValleyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Primary Care/Express Care (acute primary care only)
University Medical Partners
Castro Valley, CA – Walk-In / Express Care Clinic
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking experienced full-time BC/BE Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants to join our Express Care Clinic located in Castro Valley, CA.
- Minimum of 2 years Primary Care or Urgent Care experience required
- Full time is 40-patient contact hours per week
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Clinicians will see low acuity primary care cases
- Clinicians will also provide acute care telehealth visits across the network as needed
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 7am-7pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9am-5pm (shift-based)
- Flexible work schedule, must be able to work some nights and weekends
- No primary care patient panel responsibilities
- State-of-the-art clinic include on-site imaging, labs, and dedicated procedure rooms
- Easy in office access to primary care, pediatrics, specialists and ancillary services
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
Anchored by Stanford Health Care and the Stanford School of Medicine, University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) is dedicated to providing the highest standards of clinical excellence in order to ensure access for Bay Area patients to leading providers, while contributing to Stanford University’s well-respected Stanford Hospital and Clinics’ transformation into a broader and more integrated regional health system. Together, UHA and Stanford are pioneering new ways to practice medicine across multiple locations, using Stanford’s advanced resources to create seamless continuity of care for every patient.