General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Vernon, Texas
Podiatrist Needed in Texas CPH# JOB-2672635Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position is offering a competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefits. You will also be offered a life insurance plan, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This opportunity is in Vernon, a small and vibrant community in central Texas known for its quiet neighborhoods and bustling business districts. It is within an hour of Wichita Falls.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672635.
- Employed position with a competitive compensation
- Full foot and ankle procedures and surgeries
- Must be board certified or board qualified
- Be the 1st podiatrist to start
- Build the program
- Position is due to growth
- Central Texas community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.