Maternal Fetal Medicine Job In Bellevue, Washington
MFM Physician With 4-Day Workweek in the Seattle Area of Washington CPH# JOB-2672571Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered tuition reimbursement, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 2 weeks of CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
Seattle offers a high quality of life with opportunities to golf, sail, ski, kayak, camp and hike, as well as urban pleasures like world-class restaurants, stylish shopping, luxurious hotels and vibrant nightlife, including an always-evolving live music scene. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672571.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Base salary and shared bonus pool
- Tuition reimbursement
- 4-day workweek
- Leadership opportunities available
- Call coverage is shared equally amongst MFMs
- Join a respected practice of 8 MFMs
- Full-service practice including limited deliveries
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.