Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Huntington, West Virginia
Pulm/CC With Academics in West Virginia CPH# JOB-2672557Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2672557.
- Guaranteed salary the 1st year, then salary plus RVU
- Hospital-employed position
- Academic appointment
- Fellowship program
- Share call with 6 Pulm/CCs
- Offering a block schedule
- Will consider 2021s and Visa candidates
- Beautiful college town location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.