Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Boston, Massachusetts
Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity Less Than 30 Minutes From Downtown Boston, MA CPH# JOB-2672547Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity has a salary guarantee with ancillaries once you are a partner. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of vacation, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located near the historic city of Boston, Massachusetts, a cultural center in the northeast that offers plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment, and excitement.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2672547.
- Established private practice hiring due to growth
- Join a team of 4 physicians and 1 NP
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Opportunity for leadership and directorship, if interested
- Sleep medicine available, but not required
- Equipped with EBUS and eICU service
- Shared call that is weekend only
- Traditional schedule with 5 weeks of vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.