Gastroenterology Job In Cheyenne, Wyoming
Private Practice Adding a Gastroenterologist With 1-Year Partnership-Track CPH# JOB-2672532Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
There is a partnership potential with minimal buy in after the 1st year of employment. You will also receive 4 weeks of vacation in year 1, standard benefits, relocation assistance, dedicated time and funding for CME, and paid malpractice insurance. Low cost of living with no state income tax. Student loan repayment assistance may also be available.
For more details, call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2672532.
- 1-year partnership track
- Established private gastroenterology group
- ERCP and EUS skills are ideal, but not required
- Join 4 GIs and 1 full-time NP
- New ambulatory surgical center located next to the outpatient office
- Both experienced gastroenterologists and graduating fellows are encouraged to apply
- No state income tax
- 90 minutes from Denver, CO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.