OB/GYN Job In Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
OB/GYN Needed in South Carolina for Heavy GYN Position CPH# JOB-2672116Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with RVU and performance bonuses. You will be offered occurrence-based malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME and educational stipend, a retirement plan, a generous sign-on/relocation package, and they qualify for student loan repayment.
You will enjoy working the historic fishing village of Murrells Inlet, South Carolina. It is a quaint, little town full of history and beauty. Tucked away just 10 miles south of the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet is a nature lover's paradise.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672116.
- Competitive salary and incentives
- They qualify fo 10 years of loan payment
- Heavy GYN practice
- Minimally invasive surgery is welcome
- Shared call with private practice OB/GYNs
- 1:8 unassigned call and practice call is 1:4
- Not an academic position, but FM residents rotate through
- Will be credentialed and work at both hospitals 20 miles apart
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.