Family Medicine Job In Arizona
Join Largest Healthcare Provider In Southern ArizonaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Provider to join a well-established multi-specialty group.?Three or more years of experience preferred. With a strategic approach to growth over the years by expanding access points, and with two new hospitals opening by 2021, we will be the best-positioned and largest healthcare provider in Southern AZ, offering patients continuity of care no matter where they live around our area.
- Employed Opportunity
- Outpatient Only
- New Grads Welcome to Apply
- Office Space Available
Comprehensive Recruitment Package
- Generous compensation with a full benefits package
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Life in Tucson, Arizona Offers
- 324 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine
- A mix of highly-rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale, and San Diego for weekend getaways!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.