Gastroenterology Job In Illinois
Gastroenterologist Needed In Greater ChicagolandNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Gastroenterologist needed in greater Chicagoland
Collegial group with great reputation seeks a 4th Gastroenterologist to help expand services in the southwest suburbs of Chicago.
Group is seeking another FT BC/BE physician who?s motivated, has a strong work ethic and desires to become part of a successful gastroenterology group.??
- Help address established community needs and be embedded in a highly-regarded practice that?s been deeply rooted in a Large Service Area with a very good payor mix, collectively for over 30 years.
- Seeking new or experienced candidates.??
- Incoming physician would expect to see a variety of cases, providing hospital consults, office visits and procedures.??
- Access to EBUS for advanced procedures.
- Outpatient offices are located in Joliet, New Lenox, Morris, and Plainfield.??
- Surgical blocks in the AM at AMITA St. Joe?s, Silver Cross, & Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers with clinic hours in the afternoon.?
- Plus, access to outpatient surgical center(s).??
- APRNs/PAs are used in the clinic and surgery as support and extenders for physicians.??
- Call 1:4
- Excellent Clinical (RNs), Non-Clinical Staff, and Tech support!
- Compensation Package based on wRVU production with guarantee.
- Located in southwest greater Chicago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.