Hematology Oncology Job In New Hampshire
Hematologist/oncologist - 1 Hour North Of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Recognized as a "High Performing" hospital, this112-bed acute care hospital located in southern New Hampshire is interviewing for a Hematology/Oncology physician to join a collegial and collaborative team.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in hematology/oncology
- New Hampshire licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians, and administration
- Competitive compensation with occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Commencement bonus offered
- Work with a highly specialized team committed to providing evidence-based medical care
- Support staff, including case managers, rehabilitation specialists, registered dietitians, palliative care specialists, and financial counselors
- Located one hour from Boston, Massachusetts, and Portland, Maine
- The local population is 30,955
- The largest city in the seacoast region and fourth-largest city in the state
- Conveniently located, serving as a gateway to the Lakes Region, the White Mountains, and the Seacoast
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.