Internal Medicine Job In Georgia
Primary Care Physicians To Join Our Growing, Outpatient Practices In Atlanta, GaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Primary Care Physicians to join our growing, outpatient practices in Atlanta, GA
The Team Physician will work closely with the Care Team Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
- Rediscover the "joy in practice" while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care.
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Partner with care team and leverage this coaching and integrated behavioral health models to engage our geriatric patient population in care and drive behavior change.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Record to plan care for individual patients and maximize impact on the population.
- Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with fellow physicians for team building and shared discussion of challenging cases.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model.
- Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Georgia.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members and communicate effectively both 1-on-1 and in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
- Guaranteed salary, free from the worry of RVU?s
- Paid Time Off
- CME & Licensure Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based Malpractice Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
Located in the city of Atlanta GA.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.