Dermatology Job In New York, New York
Mohs Chief of Dermatology Surgery and Vice Chair of Derm Surgery Needed in New York CPH# JOB-2672709Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, CME stipend, 20 days of vacation, 4 personal days, 30 sick days, and a retirement plan.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2659414.
- Extremely reputable and internationally recognized
- Chief of dermatology surgery and vice chair of derm surgery position
- 100% Mohs
- Monday through Friday
- Triaged surgical call schedule
- Highly experienced and comfortable in larger surgeries and reconstructions
- Robust interest in academic, teaching, and scholarly projects
- Supportive and experienced staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.