OB/GYN Job In Alexandria, Virginia
Full-Time or Part-Time MFM Needed in Virginia CPH# JOB-2672706Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus a gross percentage of all services you preform in a high-risk practice. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in northern Virginia in a suburb of Washington, DC where you will find the finest eateries, shops, entertainment, and schools. Alexandria is located in the northeastern tip of the northern Virginia region on the banks of the Potomac River.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.email@example.com. Refer to job number 2672706.
- Gross percentage of all services you perform
- Be the exclusive MFM of the practice
- Working with a specialist OB sonographer
- Part-time or full-time position
- Level III NICU
- Deliver out of 1 hospital
- Live in Reston, VA, Alexandria, VA, or Washington, DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.