Pediatrician Job In Santa Maria, California
California Central Coast 100% Outpatient Pediatric Opening CPH# JOB-2673058Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a salary in the $200K range and quality and outpatient productivity bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, accrued personal time and 5 sick days, 5 days of CME and a stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this central California coastal town an hour from Santa Barbara. Its climate is mild and the beautiful vistas and incomparable seascapes make it a desirable community to call home.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2673058.
- Join a team of physicians in a well-established community health center
- Stunning central coast of California
- 100% outpatient position
- No hospital duties
- $200K salary range
- Loan repayment available
- Full benefits package to include medical, paid malpractice, a retirement plan, and vacation
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2673058
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.