OB/GYN Job In Ogdensburg, New York
OB/GYN With Opportunity for Robotic Assisted Procedures in New York CPH# JOB-2672408Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus wRVU bonuses incentives. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, student loan repayment assistance, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
The city of Ogdensburg is located in St. Lawrence County in the upper left corner of New York State along the beautiful St. Lawrence River. This scenic waterfront location makes sunsets very special, especially on the golf course. This is a small city that offers a range of attractions, museums, restaurants, nightlife, and more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2672408.
- Hospital-employed with a salary plus wRVU
- Loan repayment available
- Occurrence malpractice
- Robotics available, da Vinci Xi
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship is available
- On the St. Lawrence River Canadian border
- Close to the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid
- The area offers excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.