Hematology Oncology Job In Belfast, Maine
Hematology and Oncology Physician needed for a locum-to-perm opportunity in Maine
This job was posted 6 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Hematology & Oncology
* Location: Belfast or Rockport, ME
* Board Requirement: BC
* License Requirement: ME
* Certification Requirement: BLS, ACLS
* Service Setting: Outpatient/Inpatient
* Reason for coverage: Supplemental
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
* Coverage Period: June 28 to Dec. 31, 2021
- Could be longer
* Shift Schedule: 4-day work week; 8a to 5p
- plus time for patient charting
- Full-time availability (6 months)
* Call Schedule: 7 days on 7 days off
- 1 NP takes first call; no physical presence - just call
* Call Ratio: 1:2 or 1:3
* Age of Patients: Adults and Geriatrics
* % of Practice: 40% Hematology; 60% Oncology
* Patients per day: 12-15; New consults - 3 to 10 per week
* Support Staff: 1 NP, 1 MD
* Trauma Level: III
* EMR: EPIC
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.