Urology Job In Washington, North Carolina
Urologist needed for an ongoing locum opportunity in North Carolina
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: Urology
* Facility Location: Washington, NC
* Board Requirement: BC/BE
* License Requirement: NC
* Certification Requirement: BLS
* Reason for Need: Supplemental
* Service Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient
* Coverage Period: July 2021 - Ongoing
* Coverage Type: Call Only
* Shift Schedule: 7a - 7a
* Call Schedule: Will vary
* Call Response Time: 30 mins.
* Patients per day: 22
* No. of Surgical Cases per Month: 35
* No. of Admissions per Night: 1
* Support Staff: 1 Urologist, 2 PAs
* Procedures: Difficult foley insertion, Suprapubic management, Pediatric catheters, Occasional urinary management, Urology consults, and Inpatient management
* Other info:
- No robotic surgery
- No critical Care responsibilities
- Will not respond to codes
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.