Hospitalist Job In Palm Springs, California
Hospital Medicine - IntensivistNext Steps... Apply Now
Critical Care Department
- Level II Trauma
- Trauma Services: Dedicated operating room, the 8 bed ICU/32 bed Neuro/Trauma Pavilion
- Separate Neuro ICU support
- 24 hours of physician coverage daily
- 7 on 7 off schedule – 14 shifts is FT
- Required previous experience - Documentation of the performance of at least 20 critical care procedures during the past two years and at least 25 CME hours biannually related to appropriate specialty for critical care medicine
- Current board certification or active participation in the examination process leading to board certification in primary specialty
- Current privileges in Primary Specialty
- Minimal Formal training: Successful completion of a postgraduate fellowship training program in critical care medicine accredited by the ACGME, AOA, UCNS or equivalent; or have all of the following equivalent qualifications:
- Appropriate current experience in the practice of Critical Care Medicine with an accredited training in Pulmonary Medicine, Cardiology, Anesthesia or General Surgery
- Current ACLS or ATLS certification
- Current experience and ability to manage common critical care conditions including but not limited to: Hemodynamic instability, respiratory failure, acute neurological insults, acute renal failure, acute life threatening endocrine or metabolic derangements, drug overdoses, serious infections and nutritional failure requiring nutritional support (Occasionally, other qualified consultants may be called to help manage these conditions
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.