Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery Job In
Midwest ORS Foot & Ankle 2022 Opportunity, supported by Kansas' only Academic Healthcare CenterNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Join our existing ORS group of 4, in 2022
- ORS Residency required, Foot & Ankle Fellowship welcomed
- Must be willing to participate in General Ortho call
- Call rotation 1:5
- Includes on-site MRI, PT and ASC
- BC/BE required
- Now accepting J1 Visa candidates
- Competitive Base Guarantee + Addt’l wRVUs
- Full Benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- Combined service area population of 425,681
- 378 Licensed Beds
- 34,000 ER visits annually
- Over 4,000 OP Surgeries
- Over 2,000 IP Surgeries
- 400 privileged providers
- 1,500 employees
Affordability – Topeka’s overall cost of living index is 91.7, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average. Housing in the Topeka market is particularly affordable.
Livability – Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a “we can do that” attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
Community Life – The arts are alive and well in Topeka with more than 20 galleries, multiple performing arts venues and First Friday Art Walk events in the NOTO Arts District. Outdoor enthusiasts love exploring the recreation facilities at Lake Shawnee, and Topeka has miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails for walkers, joggers and bikers.
High Demand for Healthcare – Affordability plus livability plus high demand for healthcare equals an environment where your practice will flourish and you will be able to enjoy a high standard of living.