Internal Medicine Job In Connecticut
Internal Medicine -100% Outpatient - Coastal ConnecticutNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut. Advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost-effectiveness, and commitment to improving the health status of the community.? Currently interviewing for an Internal Medicine physician to join their team. Incoming MD will be replacing a relocating full-time MD with a full-patient panel
- Established and reputable practice.
- Join 2 MDs and walk into a ready-made patient panel
- Ability to practice Family Medicine or Adult Medicine only
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule 8 am-5 pm
- 100% Outpatient
- The office staff consists of 3 MDs, 3 PSAs, 1 referral coordinator, 4 MAs, and 1 LPN
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
Leading compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, significant time off to complete CME and allowance for paid programs; top-rated malpractice including tail coverage and more.
- Located in beautiful coastal Connecticut in a family-oriented community
- Quick access to New York City and Boston
- Theater, orchestra, museums, restaurants, and colleges surround this area
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.