Nurse Practitioner Job In Astoria, Oregon
OREGON Dermatology Practice is adding an Experienced Nurse Practitioner - Astoria, ORNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Stephen Gubbels: Sign in to view
Coastal Oregon - near the Pacific Ocean
myDermRecruiter has a new opportunity for an experienced Dermatology Nurse Practitioner for our client in Astoria, Oregon. Group has an immediate need due to provider relocating to be closer to family. Great community and this location is close to the hospital for referrals.
Beautiful area with stunning views of the river, bay and forests. There is plenty for everyone in the family to enjoy from boating, fishing, hiking, walking trails, shopping and dining.
- Candidate MUST be Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 2 years Dermatology NP experience
- Two provider practice, work at one location, 4 days/week
- Focus is medical and surgical dermatology
- Providers typically see 30+ patients/day
- Earn a base salary plus percentage of collections bonus
- Benefits including 401K, medical, CME, PTO and more
For more information, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110 to learn more.
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.
myPsychRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Psychiatry Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.