Emergency Medicine Job In Washington
Emergency Medicine Physician for Clinic with Partnership in Central Washington CPH# JOB-2675174Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This permanent opportunity has a generous compensation package plus partner-track opportunity. You will also be offered medical and dental benefits, life and long-term disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, annual CME stipend, a 401(k) with matching retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join an established clinic with 2 other physicians and 2 PAs
- Replace a long-term physician in group who is retiring
- Seeking an experienced board certified emergency medicine physician
- Schedule of 13 days per month, 12-hour shifts on weekdays, 8-hour shifts on the weekends
- Competitive salary, full benefits package, and partnership track after 1 year of employment
- Relocation assistance
- Activities include fishing, waterskiing, canoeing, and kayaking
- Central Washington community located 90 minutes to Spokane and 3 hours to Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.