General/Adult Psychiatry Job In New Jersey
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed in Central New Jersey CPH# JOB-2675421Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a guaranteed base salary with benefits. You will be offered full medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, STD and LTD, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness option, CME time and allowance, a 403(b) with 2 percent match and access to 457, and full malpractice.
You will enjoy working in this great New Jersey town. It has convenient shopping, access to the countryside, great schools, and a quaint, historic downtown. If you ever need something extra in the city, you will be between New York City, NY, and Philadelphia, PA.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 90 minutes for new patient evaluations
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday, typically 8:30 am to 5 pm
- APRNs take a majority of the call
- Student loan repayment options
- Future child fellows accepted
- Schedule includes admin time during the work day
- 90 minutes west of NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.