General/Adult Psychiatry Job In California
Psychiatrists - Sign-on - Loan Repay - Southern CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
This Healthcare system in Bakersfield, California is always looking for talented Physicians to add to their team. They are currently recruiting for a Psychiatry physician.
- Looking for 5 Physicians
- Academic & non-academic positions available
- Outpatient positions
- Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Adult Psychiatrist
- Correctional Behavioral Health
- Addiction Fellowship trained - Substance Use Disorders
- Faculty position -?Outpatient Monday-Friday 8 am -5 pm with Academic and?Inpatient call responsibilities, based on faculty call rotation, currently 1:12. Plus Academic Appointment with UCLA
- Over 3,000 Trauma activation's annual, second in the State to LA County
- Academic Appointment with UCLA
- Full-time, Employed positions
- Loan Forgiveness opportunities
- Compensation is based on MGMA National Data, with additional compensation for additional shifts/hours
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Starting bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday, CME time, CME reimbursement
- Health Benefits and a Defined Contribution Plan
- Voluntary Benefits include 457B Plan, Short-term & Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts, etc.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Certified Stroke Center
- Tertiary Center
- Master Affiliation with UCLA
- Four Residency Programs & two Fellowship Programs
About Bakersfield, California
Bakersfield is a city in California with a population of 377,917. Bakersfield is in Kern County. Living in Bakersfield offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Bakersfield, there are a lot of parks. Many families and young professionals live in Bakersfield and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Bakersfield are above average.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.