Family Medicine Job In Lewiston, Idaho
Family Practice Physician Job in Lewiston, Idaho CPH# JOB-2675771Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with RVU and quality bonus. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this western Idaho town with year-round warm weather and mild winters allowing golf all year. It has a nearby university, a strong economy, and access to plenty of outdoor and water recreation. You can choose from an array of activities such as water skiing, sailing, fishing, swimming, walking or riding along miles of paved levee pathways, or camping at a riverside park.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed position
- Competitive base salary with RVU and quality bonus
- Student loan repayment assistance available
- Monday through Friday, possible 4-day workweek
- Phone call rotation
- Build a successful practice quickly with strong community need
- Family-friendly area with great schools
- Close to ski resorts, numerous rivers, and lakes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.