General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Richland, Washington
Residency Program Director Needed in Southeastern Washington CPH# JOB-2675436Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive starting salary. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, student loan repayment assistance, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME reimbursement, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact George Estephan at 203.663.9395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student loan repayment available
- Generous PTO
- Develop behavior health curriculum
- Involvement and development in wellness activities for FM residency
- Patient assessments and develop treatment plans for patients
- Leadership experience is required
- Must be board certified
- MBA, MHA, MMM, or MPH degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.