RN Job In Somerset, Ohio
ED Nurse Supervisor needed for a full-time opportunity in OhioNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: ED Nurse Supervisor
* Facility Location: Somerset, OH
* Board Requirement: BSN
* License Requirement: OH
* Certificate Requirement: CPR, PALS & ACLS
* Additional Requirement: TNCC, BCRA & ENPC certification within 12 months of hire date, provided the appropriate classes are available/offered within this period.
* Service Setting: Outpatient/Inpatient
* Coverage Reason: Supplemental
* Coverage Type: Schedule Clinical Hours
* Coverage Period: ASAP - Ongoing
* Shift Schedule: Night Shifts: 5p - 5:30a
- Basic Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program Tuition Reimbursement (Education Assistance Program)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, holidays, sick time and personal time)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Genesis HealthCare System is an integrated health care delivery system that operates a 260-bed acute-care based in Zanesville, Ohio. The system includes a not-for-profit hospital, Genesis Hospital, in Zanesville, an extensive network of more than 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the region. Genesis provides a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and comprehensive cancer services. This level of care has established Genesis as a primary referral center for much of the region.
Zanesville is a city in and the county seat of Muskingum County, Ohio. It is located 52 miles east of Columbus. Established in 1801, the city increased largely after the Civil War due to factories producing pottery, bricks, glassware, ball-bearings, soap, steel and many other products from the 1880s until the mid-1950s. Located in the heart of the Zanesville railroad yard area, the Freight Shops are housed in one of the two remaining railroad structures that once supported freight and passenger services to travelers from around the world.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.