Family Medicine Job In Maryland
Outpatient Family Medicine - 35 Minutes North Of Baltimore, MarylandNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
We are assisting a well-established Family Medicine private practice group with the recruitment of an additional physician in Carroll County, Maryland. Need is due to the upcoming retirement of one of their physicians.
- Group currently has four physicians and four physician assistants.
- There are two physicians and two PAs at each of their two locations.
- Group has a physician that is planning to retire.
- Physicians can expect to ramp up to approximately 20 patients per day in this outpatient setting.
- Modern, collegial, and friendly practice setting uses e-MDs EMR system.
- Generous compensation plan
- Group seeks a provider interested in a long-term, partnership arrangement starting with a financial package offering, bonus structure, and benefits package.
A gem of a town, with easy access to outdoor recreation, thriving Main Street communities, and active suburbs. An hour away from downtown Baltimore and ninety minutes north of Washington, DC.
- This city has a population of 18,552
- Located in Carroll County, Maryland
- 24 miles Northwest of Towson, Maryland, and 27 miles Northwest of Baltimore, Maryland
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.