Hospitalist Job In Colorado
Denver Group Covering Ltac And Skilled Nursing FacilitiesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join Denver Group covering LTAC and Skilled Nursing Facilities
We invite you to join a team of dedicated professionals with a commitment to quality care. This is a rapidly growing Denver based physician-owned practice with a solid reputation.
- Physicians round on patients in Long Term Acute Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Clinical Triage manages calls from facilities 7 days a week, making on-call time painless
- Work Monday through Friday with some flexibility?
- Salary PLUS bonus incentives
- Full benefits, paid time off and mileage reimbursement
- Physicians may be BC/BE in IM, Geriatrics or Family Medicine
- Providers dictate encounters with a solid infrastructure of data entry technicians and transcriptionists preloading clinical data and managing the technological requirements of today's EHR
- Onboarding includes training in all relevant systems including eClinicalWorks, Point Click Care, and Mmodal
Known as the Mile-High City, Denver is filled with 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, and a natural beauty that makes it the world's most spectacular playground. A young, active city at the base of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Denver's stunning architecture, award-winning dining and unparalleled views are all here, year-round.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.