Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Job In Rhode Island
Chief Of Adolescent Psychiatry - Academic Affiliation - Rhode IslandNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Fully integrated healthcare system seeking Chief of Adolescent Psychiatry to join an inpatient/outpatient practice in Rhode Island.
- Non-profit Psychiatric hospital with 140 beds
- 80% clinical and 20% administrative with oversight of 7 Providers
- Inpatient/outpatient and partial hospital setting
- Monday - Friday workweek.?
- Daytime weekend in house call is 8 times per year
- Brown University faculty appointment
- Generous compensation plan with a full benefits package
- State parks, beaches, hiking trails, and a number of colleges and universities
- One hour from Boston and 3 hours to New York city
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.