Vascular Surgery Job In Kentucky
Thriving University Town In South Central KentuckyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking Board Eligible or Board-Certified physicians in Vascular Surgery to join established, expanding practice.in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- The physician group has the only vascular surgeons in a 10-county region with over 250,000 residents.?
- The Medical Center has a 24-bed unit dedicated to Heart/Vascular, with the vascular surgeons having 24/7 access to the angio-suite.?
- Hybrid OR
- Opportunity to be a part of the CORE faculty in the new General Surgery residency program
- Leading compensation + Production
- Sign-on Bonus
- Visa Sponsorship Available
- Medical student preceptor
About Bowling Green, Kentucky
Planes and trains... Cars and guitars... Caves and waves... Rails and trails... Thrills and chills... Charm and farms... We could keep going for days, and that's just what it would take to see and do everything in the Bowling Green area. As the Home of the Corvette, we sure love our fast cars, but the city offers so much more that we think you will be surprised by how much is happening here.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.