LPN Job In North Platte, Nebraska
House Supervisor needed for a full-time opportunity in NebraskaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: House Supervisor
* Facility Location: North Platte, NE
* Board Requirement: BSN/BA required
* License Requirement: NE
* Cerificate Requirement: BLS & ACLS; PALS, ENPC or PEARS preferred)
* Service Setting: Outpatient
* Coverage Reason: Supplemental
* Coverage Type: Schedule Clinical Hours
* Coverage Period: ASAP - Ongoing
* Shift Schedule: Nights Shifts: 5p - 5a
* Other Info:
- Completion of CPI training required
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Great Plains Health in North Platte is a nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the Great Plains Health system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center.
North Platte is home to the world's largest rail yard, Bailey Yard. The Golden Spike Tower and Visitor Center is an eight-story building which overlooks the expansive classification yard and engine facilities. The tower and visitor center are open to the public year-round.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.