Pediatrician Job In Worcester, Massachusetts
Outpatient Position in Worcester, Massachusetts CPH# JOB-2677583Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a base salary plus a productivity bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice in central Massachusetts in the heart of New England. The richness of this region is found in its exceptional restaurants, cultural institutions and performing arts centers, as well as family focused attractions and activities. It is an hour drive to Boston MA, Hartford CT, and the ski slopes of Vermont.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Salary plus productivity bonus
- Established and busy private practice
- Mostly outpatient with newborn rounding only
- 3- to 4-day workweek
- Rotate Saturdays from 9 am to 12 pm when on call
- Join 3 Pediatrician and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Opportunity to mentor medical students and residents
- 45 minutes to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.