Nurse Practitioner Job In Massachusetts
FNP Needed in Berkshire County, MA CPH# JOB-2677844Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This facility sits in the heart of the Berkshires, only 15 minutes from the New York and Vermont state borders and less than an hour from Albany, NY. Sitting between Mount Greylock and Hoosac Range, this town has many local attractions such as sightseeing, hiking, dining and more!
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Experience Required - prefer at least 3+ years
- Must be comfortable caring for infants and seeing patients of all ages
- 40 hour work week - 4 days, 32 hours clinical/8 hours admin
- Massachusetts license preferred
- Full benefits, relocation assistance, sign on bonus
- Located only an hour from Albany, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.