Family Medicine Job In
Family Medicine Physician Needed in Oklahoma, CPH# JOB-2677825Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a generous compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Physician can apply through Oklahoma Physician Manpower Training Commission to receive up to $200k in loan repayment over 4 years
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 248 hours of PTO to start
- Additional call available to supplement income
- Competitive compensation plus production
- Dues, licensure, certification fee reimbursement
- Loan repayment through Oklahoma Physician Manpower Training Commission
- Subspecialist support through telemedicine
- Sign-on bonus
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.