General Cardiology Job In Fort Wayne, Indiana
Non-Invasive Cardiologists Needed - Brand New Hospital in Indiana Opening 2022 CPH# JOB-2678397Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, loan repayment, CME time, and malpractice coverage.
Fort Wayne is a thriving and diverse community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. It is located centrally between Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit. The benefits of working for this health system are amazing.
Please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 to learn more or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2678397.
- Develop your own Outpatient Practice
- Competitive salary w/RVU incentives
- Clinic attached to hospital
- Open to practicing and trained candidates
- Round on your patients with support of hospitalist team
- Office space available
- Non-invasive, non-interventional
- Fort Wayne has received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City in the US
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.