Gastroenterology Job In
Gastroenterologist Needed in Arkansas, Excellent Compensation CPH# JOB-2678387Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a generous compensation, bonuses, and medical benefits. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Top pay plus RVU bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- New surgery center
- 3-month wait for new patients so you'll be busy from day 1
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Final-year fellows welcome
- Full slate of benefits
- Northern AR/Ozarks region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.