Nurse Practitioner Job In Massachusetts
PMHNP Wanted for Clinics in Greater Boston Massachusetts, Hiring Immediately! CPH# JOB-2678376Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Our client is seeking a passionate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for their outpatient clinics in the Boston area. Their clinics offer a full scope of mental health and substance use treatment related services including psychotherapy, integrated lab testing, detoxification, and medication management. They are seeking Massachusetts Certified Nurse Practitioners with DEA license, both in good standing. Addictions certification and experience are desired. All levels of experience will be considered. Strong new grads welcome to apply.
This exceptional Company offers an Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package, the opportunity for growth, and a culture of inclusively. Live and work in the greater Boston area! The location is full of culture and history with plenty to do for everyone. You will have access to professional sporting events, museums, theatres, galleries, world-class dining and shopping, and much more!
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up to date resume to Sarah.email@example.com. Please reference JOB-2678376.
- Multiple Locations - Outpatient Mental Health & Addiction Treatment Clinics
- Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package
- Certified Nurse Practitioner in MA with Active DEA License, CT License a plus
- Board Certified as PMHNP with Addiction Certification
- NP Experience Preferred, Strong New Grads Welcome to Apply
- Expanding Company, Opportunity for Growth
- 100% Outpatient - Flexible Day Schedule
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.