close
HospitalRecruiting.com Login
Reset Your Password

New to HospitalRecruiting.com?

With HospitalRecruiting.com you can browse and apply to jobs across the country, track your job leads, email directly to employers, & more!

Next Steps... Register Now Call Chris Tracy:
Royal Oak Health Group Physician Jobs

General Cardiology Job In Sandusky, Ohio

Ohio Cardiology - Employed Opportunity for Non-Invasive Cardiologist

Next Steps... Register Now Call Chris Tracy:
Company: Royal Oak Health Group Profession/Specialty: General Cardiology Location: Sandusky, Ohio 44870 Job Type:Employee
Job Description

Employer in Sandusky, OH seeks to hire a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join busy physician team. Focus on seeing office patients and building the practice, hospital rounding. Incoming Non-Invasive Cardiologist to pick up one half of departing physician general practice at 5000+ RVU's.  Work three to four half-day office and hospital coverage and reading all bio-med, nuclear, echo, etc.  Cardiac imaging skills considered a huge plus (CT CTA fine and MRI even better if available but not required).

Cover Sandusky hospital where 75% of all work will be performed and at a second  location in Norwalk 20 minutes away (small hospital)  for the other approximately 25% of the work,  to include a one week  hospital and office rotation at Norwalk with the other group of cardiologists.

Call is one in five weekends and weekdays. 

Highly competitive salary with RVU productivity model. 

Opportunity is located short drive from Cleveland, Ohio. Contact Royal Oak Health Group for details.

EOE
Next Steps... Register Now Call Chris Tracy:
Royal Oak Health Group Physician Jobs
About Royal Oak Health Group

With Royal Oak Health Group as your recruiting advocate, you can expect the following:

  • An introduction to practice opportunities nationwide at no cost to you
  • A recruitment professional acting as your advocate throughout your selection, interviewing and signing process
  • The experience of a firm that specializes in today’s healthcare employment market – helping you acquire the most for you and your family
  • Confidence in the proper handling of your information ~ your Curriculum Vitae/resume is NEVER released without your permission

We consider it a privilege to work with each healthcare professional we represent. Professional referrals are appreciated.

Our clients include some of the most respected and well known healthcare employers in the nation. We represent hundreds of opportunities and positions open up job daily. Services are always free to candidates seeking opportunities.

Contact Information
Chris Tracy - Royal Oak Health Group Recruitment Phone: Email:
Get notified by email when similar jobs are posted

You can cancel email alerts at any time.