Gastroenterology Job In Charleston, West Virginia
West Virginia Gastroenterology - Gastroenterologist Needed in this Major Metro CityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Tracy: Sign in to view
Immediate opportunity for a highly trained BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join this healthcare employer in Charleston, West Virginia. Candidates with advanced training in ERCP preferred, but not required.
- Clinic in Charleston, WV
- Perform surgeries at two hospitals
- $500,000 base salary, guaranteed for 2 years
Charleston is the capital city of scenic West Virginia. The people here are known for genuine hospitality and follow their passions to make this city a great place to live, visit and invest in the future. Charleston is the the cultural, recreational and business capital of the Appalachian Mountain region. It’s also where three major interstates converge, making it a highly accessible destination for visitors looking for an affordable getaway. Charleston boasts the history you’d expect of a capital city, but a growing arts scene and its riverside position makes it a hub for recreation and culture, too.
With Royal Oak Health Group as your recruiting advocate, you can expect the following:
- An introduction to practice opportunities nationwide at no cost to you
- A recruitment professional acting as your advocate throughout your selection, interviewing and signing process
- The experience of a firm that specializes in today’s healthcare employment market – helping you acquire the most for you and your family
- Confidence in the proper handling of your information ~ your Curriculum Vitae/resume is NEVER released without your permission
We consider it a privilege to work with each healthcare professional we represent. Professional referrals are appreciated.
Our clients include some of the most respected and well known healthcare employers in the nation. We represent hundreds of opportunities and positions open up job daily. Services are always free to candidates seeking opportunities.