Gastroenterology Job In Raleigh, North Carolina
North Carolina Gastroenterology - Gastroenterologist with ERCP NeededNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Tracy: Sign in to view
Gastroenterology group 1 HR from Raleigh, NC seeks to hire an eligible/board certified Gastroenterologist. Candidates with advanced training in ERCP a plus, but not required.
This busy group is hiring another GI to keep up with its growing patient base and community needs. Support staff is well trained. Practice-owned Endoscopy unit. In-house Anesthesia. Admit to one, financially sound hospital in a good medical community. This area draws patients from neighboring counties.
This is strictly a consultative practice, no patients are admitted. If any G.I. bleeding patient comes to Emergency Department Hospitalist will admit them and here we handle the consult.
Present salary offering is highly competitive at minimum of $500K+ with productivity incentive bonus of 50% after his/her account receivable of $900,000. Sign on/relocation bonus $25K. Full benefits including malpractice, CME. Partnership track after two years. Opportunity to buy in to Endoscopy unit.
Located one hour from Raleigh two from North Carolina coast for fishing and boating. Good Schools. Nice place to live and raise family. Good Golf courses.
Summary of package offering:
1) Competitive Base Salary
2) Sign in Relocation bonus $25,000
3) NO WEEKENDS, NO CALL
4) Work M-F 8-5
3) Health Insurance for candidate and Family.
5) 4 Weeks (20 working Days) Vacation + CME days.
6) CME / Association Membership expenses up to $3,000/year.
7) Partner Ship after TWO Years in to Practice.
8) Retirement plan participation.
9) Opportunity to buy in to Endoscopy unit after becoming partner.
Ideal candidate will have some family connection to this area, but all qualified, interested candidates are invited to apply.
With Royal Oak Health Group as your recruiting advocate, you can expect the following:
- An introduction to practice opportunities nationwide at no cost to you
- A recruitment professional acting as your advocate throughout your selection, interviewing and signing process
- The experience of a firm that specializes in today’s healthcare employment market – helping you acquire the most for you and your family
- Confidence in the proper handling of your information ~ your Curriculum Vitae/resume is NEVER released without your permission
We consider it a privilege to work with each healthcare professional we represent. Professional referrals are appreciated.
Our clients include some of the most respected and well known healthcare employers in the nation. We represent hundreds of opportunities and positions open up job daily. Services are always free to candidates seeking opportunities.