Gastroenterology Job In Arkansas
Arkansas Gastroenterology - $650K Base, $60K Sign OnNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Tracy: Sign in to view
Healthcare employer in Northern Arkansas has an urgent need for a Gastroenterologist. EUS and ERCP training a plus, but not required. Highlights include:
- $650k base salary
- $60,000 signing bonus
- up to $15,000 relocation allowance
• Well established community Gastroenterology practice
• Endoscopic ultrasound
• Dedicated Nurse Practitioner
• On-site GI lab
• On-site radiology and lab services
• Call 1:4
• Single hospital affiliation
• Recruitment incentives include: commensurate bonus and relocation allowance
Many recent innovations and advancements incorporated here including an Award winning state-of-the-art Imaging Center.
Discover the possibilities for Gastroenterology in a beautiful location with outstanding technology!
This practice opportunity is in the Southern Ozark Mountains. This area of Arkansas is an outdoor enthusiast's haven with two lakes, three rivers, and four beautiful seasons. Hiking and biking trails abound. With a low cost of living, low crime rate, and nationally recognized school system, this is a family friendly community.
The right candidate will be offered a highly competitive compensation and full benefits including recruiting incentives.
Visa candidates welcome to apply.
With Royal Oak Health Group as your recruiting advocate, you can expect the following:
- An introduction to practice opportunities nationwide at no cost to you
- A recruitment professional acting as your advocate throughout your selection, interviewing and signing process
- The experience of a firm that specializes in today’s healthcare employment market – helping you acquire the most for you and your family
- Confidence in the proper handling of your information ~ your Curriculum Vitae/resume is NEVER released without your permission
We consider it a privilege to work with each healthcare professional we represent. Professional referrals are appreciated.
Our clients include some of the most respected and well known healthcare employers in the nation. We represent hundreds of opportunities and positions open up job daily. Services are always free to candidates seeking opportunities.