General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Johnson City, Tennessee
Faculty Psychiatrist Needed in TN CPH# JOB-2677317Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus a state pension. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Johnson City is known for outdoor activities at Winged Deer Park, which offers boating and disc golf, and Buffalo Mountain Park, with trails and sweeping views. If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to email@example.com.
- Core faculty psychiatrist
- State pension
- Closely collaborate with residents and fellows
- Must be interested in teaching and lecturing
- 80/20 split clinical/teaching
- Help ensure a program of excellence
- Full slate of benefits
- Great college town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.