Urology Job In Hartford, Kentucky
Urologist Needed in Kentucky CPH# JOB-2678626Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation plus RVU/productivity bonus. You will also receive medical benefits for physician and family, 4 weeks of vacation and holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice with tail coverage.
The city of Hartford is a small town with friendly people. We are located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River, which is a wonderful resource for canoeing fun.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
- Competitive pay with RVU/productivity bonus
- Medical benefits for physician and family
- Malpractice with tail
- Full urological procedures
- Sub-specialties welcome
- Robotics to be added to the practice
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Family-friendly location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.