General Neurology Job In
Neurologist Needed for Excellent Neuro Program in Arkansas CPH# JOB-2678523Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers generous compensation and quarterly bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will be the sole neurologist
- Shape program to your liking
- Great Parkinson's program
- Call shared with hospitalist team (minimal neuro calls)
- Traditional schedule
- Top pay, full slate of benefits
- Open to H-1B and J1 visas
- Amazing recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.