Family Medicine Job In Florida
Family Medicine Solo Practice in South-Central Florida CPH# JOB-2678444Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position is offering a $200K salary plus bonus potential and RVUs. You will be offered student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a 403(b) retirement plan, relocation of household items, 6 days of CME and a stipend, 20 days of vacation plus holidays, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we can help you find your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, email your CV (in confidence) email@example.com or call 203.663.9344.
- $200K salary plus incentives
- Loan repayment assistance with HIPSA score of 18
- Complete benefits package including relocation
- Outpatient clinic Monday through Friday
- Clinical and clerical support on staff
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Located across the street from the hospital
- Easy access to both Florida coasts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.